Film dream
Cat things
Story ideas
The Notes
Recently Post

Mansion impossible

Homesick

Angkorwat journey

Why WTO is so bad for us?

A start of construction
夢境漂流米
My turn and need a turn
Friday, March 03, 2006


Just made my sketch into an animation with Mozart's music.(I think it's Mozart's, I made it from SonicfirePro.) In everyone's turn, I thought there must be another angle for him. During our lives, we always have to make decisions even though it's difficult sometimes. I made it to encourage myself, no matter what is the decision, just do and enjoy it.
把自己的手繪做成動畫, 很簡單的合成, 這個"轉彎"算是提供了四項可能性, 當做是提醒自己的, 也期勉自己. 希望每個人的人生都盡力也盡興.


2005 My first screenplay/script "Dragon Eye Congee-A dream of love" was nominated in AFFF ( the best screenplay/scritp of competition section)
The Donation I got these days
Links I visit
  • 6:32pm
  • Cinematography.com
  • Filmshooting.Com
  • Super 8mm Telecine
  • SUPER8 CAMERA
  • Internet Archive
  • Film Festivals
  • IMDb
  • IFILM
  • 反全球化種子工作隊
  • Enter your email address below


    powered by Bloglet